Monday, 21 September 2009

Soooo......

So this is my 1st post....kinda new to this whole thing, so didn't want start making typing stuff down when had no clue what i was doing....but i think I'm onto he right track now...so i decided to crack on!!
Just a bit bout myself and what I'm doing at the moment...
Just started a new course at UCA known as CG Arts and Animation, something I've been waiting to do a long time....since a small child actually...first falling in love with the art world when i was handed a computer game for the PlayStation *Retro*...called Final Fantasy VII...and since all this time...still influences me to this day...
From this point on, I kinda decided that this was where I wanted to be...with a dead set goal, never wavering...until i took foundation were i was influenced by so many different media's, and artist (new and old) and outlets of art, such as sculpting, painting (...which i never really ventured out into, due to not being taught how to first, but also never leaving my comfort zone or Pen/Pencil at school....) that it made me think, wow, i wanna try my hand at so much more...which actually helped me grow as an artist, and after coming away from that year, i still wanted more, and decided to carry on with my own work from then, and was once of the best experiences I've had....and I thank for that, because it really made me redefine my goals and aspects as an artist.
So I start this new year with a lot of passion for art, and really want to bring that into a new light....combining it with the goal set myself at such a young age....and learn as much as I can, and be the best i can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment