Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Progress!!!

So I havent really made any posts of my work recently....probably due to the fact that it took the best part of a week to get hold of the shooting room for only half hour lol, with the help of phil (thanks), but quite irritating nevertheless seeing as I just finished studying on that floor....but never mind..

So anywho...after my mini-rant, this has left me with a time limit less than rabies....so i'm attemptin to power work through these next few days!

Here's some of the pictures I took in the shoot to give you some idea:

Here's just some of jade just to show her what I meant with the effect I was aiming for...




By changing the camera setting to T.V, and messing around with shutter speed and lighting, we (me and jade) caught some really intresting photo's along with recording movement by jutting the camera to the left or right as it takes, as well as the model (me) moving.....and just basically experimenting...here's some photo's..



I personal feel they've really captured and portrayed elemtns of both Futuristic/Cubist ideologies into a more human presence...

I'm pretty pleased with the results from this shoot, and they've left room for a lot of potential, so wether I pursue this concept or not, I still have a set of great photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment