Friday, 13 November 2009

Room Of Roots Photoshop Concept/Perception Development

So here's beginning of the concept I had for the room of roots into photoshop, but only the basic layout of the room... simply because I didn't see much point in go full steam ahead without some feedback, so managed to get some through the tablet class from Phil..












I thought it worked well as a central piece, in comparison to perhaps a off center, but i didn't realise there were ways taking this concept further by mixing the two together, which is something I plan to do now...


So after creating a few different perspectives, I found some really effective ones....but out of all of them, I feel the bottom two are the better ones, perhaps becuase there simmilar, but also there's a nice distance there, and allows room for development of depth, without missing detail..

1 comment:

  1. I must admit your sketchbook stuff has a certain Graffiti-esque style about it, which personally I like, it should also translate well digitally.

    ReplyDelete