Thursday, 12 November 2009

.....Soooo...Again? New Sketch Hall Of Bright Carvings

So after the feedback, must admiit, felt a little disheartned, but powered through it...

Taking in what was said, I can totally see where Phil was coming from.....even thought it's incomplete...and I spent F***n ages trying to make it look realsitic, maybe that's where I was going wrong, the fact it looked, real, as oppsosed to artistic...so also takin on Simon's word, I refered back to some earlier images from Ian Miller...

So from there on I deciced to try some more intresting angles...



















I added some more detail in here aswell....

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob - sorry if my comments deflated you - but look at the results - this is so much more engaging in purely visual terms! Well done, mate - power on! "Respect" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob you've done well to incorporate what Phil has said, not taking it personally is always the hardest thing to do, but as long as you remember that all comments from staff are soley to empower you, push you out of your comfort zone and to see you grow as an artist an a valuable member of the CG Arts 1st years

    ReplyDelete