Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Final Scene Render 'Industrial Park'

So here is the outcome of my Final Piece......althought it does appear 'Painterly and Flat' (which I tried to break down ith the inner glow) I do feel as though there are some achievements in there, although with my frustration, this could have more apprently, but I felt the need to try and place everything I modelled into the view, creating a very 'placed' feel'....
















In hindsight, I should have experimented with more camera angles to highlight my work in a more complimentry approach......but all in all, I do feel more confident with the maya sotware, and in all honesty, was an enjoyment through the stress and mad rush......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Ok, a slightly better submission from you this project. 50% of tutorials and a Maya scene. It seems as though you are finally starting to get on track. However, it would be great to see actually 'hit the nail on the head' and make a full submission...All tutorials! C'mon dare you!

    ReplyDelete