Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Photography Shoot...Gravesend Blue Circle...


















So...I finally managed to get down and do the shoot, without any weather interuptions....though it's really put my work behind.....but nevertheless, I got some really interesting pictures that gave alot scope of the surrounding enivornments, as well as acheiving the 'isolated, broken down industrial sector'














The shoot itself was quite long winded, and took a while to actually get around the whole area, both the circumference, and above it, but was worth the time taken....here's a variety of the photo's I took....





















All in all, I think it went really well, the results quite satisfying in terms of resource material, although ideally it would have been more effective to actually get inside the compound, it still gave a terrific scope of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment