Monday, 15 March 2010

New Project, New Start.....Overview/Introduction

Okay, so I just got my feedback from my last unit, and kind of expected worse then what I recieved, but aside from that....I realise I've really got to start throwing myself more into this than what I have been doing, and put my all of my focus on this.....

So...No Time Like The Present...

Starting my new project, and leaving the last one behind, gives a me a good new start, and somewhow helps in a way, with the focus of giving an 'inanimate object' and 'emotion', somthing I explored before hand with both the Balloon and the Life-Ring, and how they reacted to one another, although it poorly come across in my animatic, I feel with a little more work I could have really portrayed that far more effective, and possible with a little more time....but it's definataly a theme I really want to revist at a later date......I suppose I kind of feel in love with the theme in the short story...

So with my object being a 'Bathtub', and the 'emotion' or 'theme' being Narcaleptic.....I've got a few idea's spinning around, but nothing really solid as of yet....so research would obviously be key to defining a story....before going through my character designs....Narcalepsy being my primary story-telling component to use and abuse....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob - forgot to post this ...

    It's the 'elephants' from Camille Saint-Saens 'Carnival of the Animals' - skip past the talking until the musicians begin - it has a certain slow, ambling sleepiness to it which may indeed suit/inspire that lumbering, snoozy bathtub of yours...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUt2D0FkdU

    ReplyDelete