Wednesday, 22 September 2010

New Start, Clean Slate.....New Unit :)

It's good to be back at UCA, it truly has been to long! I'd never thought I'd say this, but I missed the push, and pressure of deadlines lol, whilst working on my own perosnal projects during the summer, as well as having pleanty of free time, I lost....so much motivation, perhaps it was the  but I did pick up alot of technique and confidence with transfering my 2D styles, into the digital work, somthing that remained a thorn in my side throughout the first year sadly....

And I would just like to thank everyone who helped me along the way with my work , especially in the last few week of the final unit, and even more so those last few crucial days...and although I feel behind in my work quite frequently in my work throughout the first year, I don't particular like making excuses, but I did have alot of personal problems at that time, as well as finding the course quite frustrasting due to my lack of knowledge with the software side of thing, so with that in mind, I'd rather not be refered to as a 'slacker' as such, but with someone who found that year quite difficult to manage given the circumstances.

That aside, I'm definitally looking foward to this year, although it's going to be a tougher one, I feel I'm ready for it :)

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, upon starting this year my attitude has changed, I dont wanna waste a course that really has the potential that it does, youve got a lot of talent and i hope to see you fly this year :D

    ReplyDelete