Saturday, 26 February 2011

Collage Silhouetting Technique

After developing & tracing Aztec Shapes in photoshop, I began trying to randomise and break through my style, which lead to me attempting a collage technique printing of several pages of the same shapes, and physically placing them on top a white backdrop and overlaying them to create a figure. This felt alot more fluid than using the transform tool in photoshop and mirroring etc, however slightly frustrating when accidental moving shapes whilst placing more on top XD

Here's an example of the original shapes I created, followed by the fully blacked-out Silhouettes edited in Photoshop














2 comments:

  1. Hey Bobby,

    I like 1 & 2 - and they're really beginning to feel like they're about to pop off the stage and start strutting around. I like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really feel the whole headdress thing is working...though they do look like there about to get some saturday night fever haha :)

    ReplyDelete