Sunday, 29 May 2011

Dynamics 3: Rigid & Soft Bodies

I decided after seeing the suprisingly long list of dynamic tutorials I had missed, I'd power through all of them at once. I found this particular strain of dynamics quite interesting, and useful in a variety of ways, in particular the nCloth ones.

Active/Passive Bodies:
Stand In Object (Chain Links)








Hinge & Spring Constraints (Catapult)









Nail Constraint (Newtons Cradle)








Pin Constraint (Earring)
Had some problems with this tutorial in regards to missing geomettry, will fix this when I get the chance


Soft Bodies:
Flesh













Cloth/Marble








Snow Step







Water Ripple

Again, I had some problems with geometry going crazy after the collision of the foot with geometry, so I need to sort that also

Bubbles

nCloth:
Flags; nCloth, Collider & Nucleus







Netting; Indirect Transformation






Bouncy Castle







Rope Bridge; Transform Constraints

 





Balloon; Custom Presets & Component to Components


No comments:

Post a Comment