Sunday, 8 May 2011

'The Sting' Influence Map

Since starting this new project and weighing up the work I've produced so far, there seems to be a very strong element of style, particularly focusing on textures. This was evident from my final project last year, which I sadly didnt quite finish, however there was some weird aesthetic in that felt world that just seemed right. I feel as though in this project, I want to chase that style and improve it further, whilst considering the tonality E4, it's target audience, and past 'Stings', this seems a perfect oppurtnity to explore it.

I have a few idea's, loosely based around one another, however I feel as an artist, I often approach a breif with style and art direction in mind, and let the rest unwrap, so here's the influences I feel will...



































As you can see, there is a huge amount of focus on the cute aesthetic, however I want this balanced with an element of creepyness too add more depth, and even out the tonality of the 'Sting' so it fits the overall target.

No comments:

Post a Comment